Man suffers burns in Hatfield flat fire

A MAN suffered burns in a flat fire caused by a candle yesterday (Sunday).

Firefighters from Hatfield and an ambulance crew attended the scene of the blaze at Jasmine Gardens just after 7.40pm.

The occupant of the Hatfield flat burnt his hand.

East of England Ambulance Service spokesman Gary Sanderson told the Welwyn Hatfield Times the man was taken to the QE2 Hospital with minor injuries.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus