Man suffers burns in Brookmans Park building site blaze
A MAN suffered significant burns when his caravan caught fire last night (Monday). The security guard was looking after a building site in
A MAN suffered significant burns when his caravan caught fire last night (Monday).
The security guard was looking after a building site in Blue Bridge Road, Brookmans Park, when the accident, which is believed to involve a generator, took place at around 7pm.
Police, fire crews and an ambulance attended and the man was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with burns to his hands and face.
He was later transferred to a specialist burns unit at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, Essex.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the fire is being treated as an accident.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?