Man suffers burns in Brookmans Park building site blaze
A MAN suffered significant burns when his caravan caught fire last night (Monday). The security guard was looking after a building site in
A MAN suffered significant burns when his caravan caught fire last night (Monday).
The security guard was looking after a building site in Blue Bridge Road, Brookmans Park, when the accident, which is believed to involve a generator, took place at around 7pm.
Police, fire crews and an ambulance attended and the man was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with burns to his hands and face.
He was later transferred to a specialist burns unit at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, Essex.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the fire is being treated as an accident.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked