Man suffers burns in Brookmans Park building site blaze
A MAN suffered significant burns when his caravan caught fire last night (Monday). The security guard was looking after a building site in
A MAN suffered significant burns when his caravan caught fire last night (Monday).
The security guard was looking after a building site in Blue Bridge Road, Brookmans Park, when the accident, which is believed to involve a generator, took place at around 7pm.
Police, fire crews and an ambulance attended and the man was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with burns to his hands and face.
He was later transferred to a specialist burns unit at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford, Essex.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the fire is being treated as an accident.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 9 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright