Man stabbed in Hatfield nightclub
A MAN was stabbed in the back with a knife at a packed nightclub.
Hundreds of clubbers were milling around outside as more than 30 police officers arrived at Base Nightclub in Hatfield Town Centre.
A police spokeswoman said the incident began inside the club, before spilling on to the street.
The victim, a 20-year-old from London, was wearing a home-made stab proof vest.
He was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC for treatment to a superficial wound shortly after 3.15am last Wednesday. The man was discharged the same day.
You may also want to watch:
The spokeswoman added: “No one else was injured during the incident and enquiries are ongoing.”
* A 19-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of GBH and affray. He was released on police bail until next month.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire