Man stabbed in Hatfield nightclub
A MAN was stabbed in the back with a knife at a packed nightclub.
Hundreds of clubbers were milling around outside as more than 30 police officers arrived at Base Nightclub in Hatfield Town Centre.
A police spokeswoman said the incident began inside the club, before spilling on to the street.
The victim, a 20-year-old from London, was wearing a home-made stab proof vest.
He was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC for treatment to a superficial wound shortly after 3.15am last Wednesday. The man was discharged the same day.
You may also want to watch:
The spokeswoman added: “No one else was injured during the incident and enquiries are ongoing.”
* A 19-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of GBH and affray. He was released on police bail until next month.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed