Man seriously injured in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
Police were called after a man was seriously injured in an incident in Hatfield.
Police were called at around 1.45pm today following an incident in The Minims, Hatfield.
A man in his 40s is reported to have sustained serious injuries.
Ambulance services were called at 1.44pm, and sent an ambulance crew, an ambulance officer and a Herts and Essex air ambulance.
The man was treated on the scene before being airlifted to a London hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
At this stage his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening
Officers are currently working to establish the circumstances surrounding the incident and scene guards have been put in place.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
One man has been arrested.
Anyone with information about what happened is asked to contact police on the non-emergency number 101.