Man seriously injured after M25 car flip
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been left with serious injuries after an M25 crash this morning (Thursday).
Police say a lorry and a Ford Focus were in collision at the South Mimms junction of the motorway and the car hit the central reservation, before flipping over.
The man got out of the car but was unable to move.
The accident took place at around 6am on the anti-clockwise lane.
As a result of the accident all the lanes were closed on that stretch of the road.
You may also want to watch:
Diversions were put in place, but the road has now re-opened.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed