Man robbed by hoodies in Hatfield
A MAN was attacked and robbed by two men in an alleyway in Hatfield.
The 23-year-old victim was walking in Oldings Corner at around 6pm on Thursday, when the thugs struck.
After being pushed by one of the hoodies, the WGC man was forced to hand over his wallet.
Detective constable Andy Boyer said: “This was a distressing incident for the victim to go through and we are fully investigating the circumstances to ensure those responsible are apprehended.
“I would urge anyone who believes they may have seen this robbery or any suspicious behaviour around the time of the offence to contact police as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Both muggers are white men.
One is described as clean shaven, of medium build and about 6ft 3ins tall.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Everyone invited to Hatfield rail tragedy remembrance service
- 10 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
He was wearing jeans, a white hooded top with the hood up, and a black coat over the top.
There are no further details about the second suspect.
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.