Man robbed by hoodies in Hatfield
A MAN was attacked and robbed by two men in an alleyway in Hatfield.
The 23-year-old victim was walking in Oldings Corner at around 6pm on Thursday, when the thugs struck.
After being pushed by one of the hoodies, the WGC man was forced to hand over his wallet.
Detective constable Andy Boyer said: “This was a distressing incident for the victim to go through and we are fully investigating the circumstances to ensure those responsible are apprehended.
“I would urge anyone who believes they may have seen this robbery or any suspicious behaviour around the time of the offence to contact police as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Both muggers are white men.
One is described as clean shaven, of medium build and about 6ft 3ins tall.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Welwyn Garden City gets its own outdoor seating for the summer
He was wearing jeans, a white hooded top with the hood up, and a black coat over the top.
There are no further details about the second suspect.
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.