Man robbed by hoodies in Hatfield
A MAN was attacked and robbed by two men in an alleyway in Hatfield.
The 23-year-old victim was walking in Oldings Corner at around 6pm on Thursday, when the thugs struck.
After being pushed by one of the hoodies, the WGC man was forced to hand over his wallet.
Detective constable Andy Boyer said: “This was a distressing incident for the victim to go through and we are fully investigating the circumstances to ensure those responsible are apprehended.
“I would urge anyone who believes they may have seen this robbery or any suspicious behaviour around the time of the offence to contact police as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Both muggers are white men.
One is described as clean shaven, of medium build and about 6ft 3ins tall.
- 1 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 2 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
He was wearing jeans, a white hooded top with the hood up, and a black coat over the top.
There are no further details about the second suspect.
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.