Man rescued by Potters Bar emergency crews
A MOTORIST had to be cut from his car after an accident on the M25 last night (Monday). Ambulance crews from Potters Bar were called to the scene, at around 7pm, where a Renault Laguna had overturned on an embankment heading
A MOTORIST had to be cut from his car after an accident on the M25 last night (Monday).
Ambulance crews from Potters Bar were called to the scene, at around 7pm, where a Renault Laguna had overturned on an embankment heading anti-clockwise towards the junction for South Mimms. The driver, a man in his 30s, was trapped inside.
Firemen from Potters Bar cut the man out of the car before being treated at the scene by paramedics.
He was then taken to Barnet General Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedic Adam Pitcairn, who attended the scene, said: "When we arrived at the collision, we found a man trapped in the vehicle, and due to the damage to the car, the fire service was required to cut him free from the wreckage.
"Following treatment and stabilisation at the roadside, he was conveyed to Barnet General Hospital with minor injuries."
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 6 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 7 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 8 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Getting wild at Panshanger Park with Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust