Man rescued by Potters Bar emergency crews
A MOTORIST had to be cut from his car after an accident on the M25 last night (Monday). Ambulance crews from Potters Bar were called to the scene, at around 7pm, where a Renault Laguna had overturned on an embankment heading
A MOTORIST had to be cut from his car after an accident on the M25 last night (Monday).
Ambulance crews from Potters Bar were called to the scene, at around 7pm, where a Renault Laguna had overturned on an embankment heading anti-clockwise towards the junction for South Mimms. The driver, a man in his 30s, was trapped inside.
Firemen from Potters Bar cut the man out of the car before being treated at the scene by paramedics.
He was then taken to Barnet General Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedic Adam Pitcairn, who attended the scene, said: "When we arrived at the collision, we found a man trapped in the vehicle, and due to the damage to the car, the fire service was required to cut him free from the wreckage.
"Following treatment and stabilisation at the roadside, he was conveyed to Barnet General Hospital with minor injuries."
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 7 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 10 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure