Man rescued by Potters Bar emergency crews
A MOTORIST had to be cut from his car after an accident on the M25 last night (Monday). Ambulance crews from Potters Bar were called to the scene, at around 7pm, where a Renault Laguna had overturned on an embankment heading
A MOTORIST had to be cut from his car after an accident on the M25 last night (Monday).
Ambulance crews from Potters Bar were called to the scene, at around 7pm, where a Renault Laguna had overturned on an embankment heading anti-clockwise towards the junction for South Mimms. The driver, a man in his 30s, was trapped inside.
Firemen from Potters Bar cut the man out of the car before being treated at the scene by paramedics.
He was then taken to Barnet General Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedic Adam Pitcairn, who attended the scene, said: "When we arrived at the collision, we found a man trapped in the vehicle, and due to the damage to the car, the fire service was required to cut him free from the wreckage.
"Following treatment and stabilisation at the roadside, he was conveyed to Barnet General Hospital with minor injuries."
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield