Man remanded in custody for Hatfield murder
A HATFIELD man has appeared in court charged with murder.
Richard Clare, 37, of Fern Dells, stood in the dock at Central Herts Magistrates’ Court in Hatfield this morning (Monday).
He faces one count of murder relating to the death of 43-year-old Hatfield man Peter McConnell on March 21.
No body has yet been found.
Police are, this afternoon (Monday), still at the scene of a cordoned off house in Fern Dells, carrying out forensic tests.
You may also want to watch:
Clare was remanded in custody.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home