Man remanded in custody for Hatfield murder
A HATFIELD man has appeared in court charged with murder.
Richard Clare, 37, of Fern Dells, stood in the dock at Central Herts Magistrates’ Court in Hatfield this morning (Monday).
He faces one count of murder relating to the death of 43-year-old Hatfield man Peter McConnell on March 21.
No body has yet been found.
Police are, this afternoon (Monday), still at the scene of a cordoned off house in Fern Dells, carrying out forensic tests.
You may also want to watch:
Clare was remanded in custody.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return