Man remanded in custody for Hatfield murder
A HATFIELD man has appeared in court charged with murder.
Richard Clare, 37, of Fern Dells, stood in the dock at Central Herts Magistrates’ Court in Hatfield this morning (Monday).
He faces one count of murder relating to the death of 43-year-old Hatfield man Peter McConnell on March 21.
No body has yet been found.
Police are, this afternoon (Monday), still at the scene of a cordoned off house in Fern Dells, carrying out forensic tests.
You may also want to watch:
Clare was remanded in custody.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton