Man left with serious leg injuries after pallet fall
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been left with serious leg injuries after a pallet fell on him.
The accident took place in Welwyn Garden City yesterday (Wednesday) in Tewin Court at 2.19pm
Ambulance crews from Letchworth and Welwyn Garden City attended the scene.
Paramedic Tim Dent, who attended the incident, said: “We believe the man was off loading boxes from a lorry when a pallet containing boxes fell on him.
“Following treatment, stabilisation and immobilisation at the scene, he was taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
The man is 36-years-old.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 6 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 7 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge