Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- Credit: Finlay Higgins
A man has been rushed to hospital with injuries sustained while he was working on a site in Hatfield's Business Park.
Police were called by the fire service at around 1.55pm yesterday (Wednesday, December 1). Officers attended, alongside their colleagues from the fire and ambulance services.
Temporary road closures were put in place on Frobisher Way to allow emergency services to access the scene.
The man was taken to hospital with injuries that were not believed to be life-changing or life-threatening.
The incident has been referred to Hertfordshire County Council's Health and Safety Executive.
Finlay Higgins, a man who also works for a company based in Hatfield's Business Park, said he was concerned after he saw two police cars in the area. He said he heard "so many sirens" while at work and noticed that the road was closed when he went to travel home.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 3 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 4 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 5 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 8 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
- 9 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
- 10 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening