Man hurt in Brookmans Park collision
A MAN was hospitalised with a shoulder injury following a car accident in Brookmans Park this morning (Wednesday). The 51-year-old motorist, who had been driving a Mercedes, was taken to the
A MAN was hospitalised with a shoulder injury following a car accident in Brookmans Park this morning (Wednesday).
The 51-year-old motorist, who had been driving a Mercedes, was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC following the two vehicle smash at 10.28am.
The accident, which also involved a Mercedes van, took place at the junction of the Great North Road with Swanley Bar Lane.
Paramedic Tim Dent, who attended the scene, said: "A man was treated at the roadside for a minor injury to his shoulder, and following this, he was taken to the QE2 Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
"The car he was driving was very badly damaged."
The van driver, a male, was not injured.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline