Man hurt in Brookmans Park collision
A MAN was hospitalised with a shoulder injury following a car accident in Brookmans Park this morning (Wednesday). The 51-year-old motorist, who had been driving a Mercedes, was taken to the
A MAN was hospitalised with a shoulder injury following a car accident in Brookmans Park this morning (Wednesday).
The 51-year-old motorist, who had been driving a Mercedes, was taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC following the two vehicle smash at 10.28am.
The accident, which also involved a Mercedes van, took place at the junction of the Great North Road with Swanley Bar Lane.
Paramedic Tim Dent, who attended the scene, said: "A man was treated at the roadside for a minor injury to his shoulder, and following this, he was taken to the QE2 Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
"The car he was driving was very badly damaged."
The van driver, a male, was not injured.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return