Man hurt after building collapses in Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been hurt after part of a home in Welwyn collapsed.
Police, fire and ambulance crews are on the scene this afternoon (Tuesday) in Rosecroft Lane, in Oaklands, following the collapse.
A police spokeswoman told Welwyn Hatfield Times: “We were called by the ambulance service just after 3.15pm.
“It was a report that part of a building had collapsed onto a man.
“The fire brigade was called as well.”
A fire service spokesman said no one was trapped following the collapse.
It is understood the man was not seriously hurt, but has been treated by paramedics.
- 1 Six buses damaged at Potters Bar Bus Garage after 'significant' blaze
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 7 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 8 TfL removes 108 London buses after Potters Bar blaze
- 9 League Two sides heading to Potters Bar Town for pre-season
- 10 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
Officers from Welwyn Hatfield Council were called to survey the damage.