Man hospitalised after tree collision
A MAN has been taken to hospital with ""significant"" head injuries after his BMW smashed into a tree. The incident happened at the junction of Upland Drive on the Great North Road, A1000, in Brookmans Park at 0.15am today (Monday). The fire
A MAN has been taken to hospital with "significant" head injuries after his BMW smashed into a tree.
The incident happened at the junction of Upland Drive on the Great North Road, A1000, in Brookmans Park at 0.15am today (Monday).
The fire service was called to cut the driver out while paramedics attended to the man.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: "A man involved in the collision sustained a significant injury to his head.
You may also want to watch:
"Following rapid interventions by paramedics at the scene, he was conveyed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 9 Nursey goes 'climate positive' by offsetting their carbon footprint
- 10 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades