Man given oxygen after Welwyn Garden City flat blaze

A FIRE ripped through a ground floor flat last night (Wednesday).

A male resident was given oxygen after the blaze destroyed the lounge of his WGC property.

Firefighters, wearing breathing apparatus, were called to the Harwood Hill apartment at 8.50pm.

The fire was extinguished by 9.40pm, but the property was left heavily smoke logged.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter