Man charged with murder after disappearance of Hatfield student Joy Morgan
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder today in connection with the disappearance of Joy Morgan, a University of Hertfordshire student, who is missing from Hatfield.
Ajibola Shogbamimu, 40 of Fordwych Road, London, has been charged and will appear at Hatfield Remand Court tomorrow (Thursday, February 28).
Joy, a midwifery student was last seen in Ilford on December 26, 2018.
She was reported missing to police on Thursday, February 7.
Joy, 21, has links to Ilford, Battersea, Cricklewood, Stevenage and Luton.
•Any information that could assist the investigation can be submitted online here: https://mipp.police.uk/operation/35SA020119R15-PO1
You can also contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101 or report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 10 From Russia with love... Catherine The Great series returns to Hatfield for season two of period drama
•Alternatively, you can stay 100% anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. In over 30 years, Crimestoppers charity has always kept its promise of anonymity to everyone who contacts them.