Man charged with murder after disappearance of Hatfield student Joy Morgan
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder today in connection with the disappearance of Joy Morgan, a University of Hertfordshire student, who is missing from Hatfield.
Ajibola Shogbamimu, 40 of Fordwych Road, London, has been charged and will appear at Hatfield Remand Court tomorrow (Thursday, February 28).
Joy, a midwifery student was last seen in Ilford on December 26, 2018.
She was reported missing to police on Thursday, February 7.
Joy, 21, has links to Ilford, Battersea, Cricklewood, Stevenage and Luton.
You may also want to watch:
•Any information that could assist the investigation can be submitted online here: https://mipp.police.uk/operation/35SA020119R15-PO1
You can also contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101 or report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Wild at Panshanger Park this summer
- 6 How did your Welwyn Hatfield GP score in annual NHS patient survey?
- 7 Grant Shapps meets travel agency who said industry has been 'messed about' by his rules
- 8 New QEII Welwyn Garden City urgent care centre: decision on ending overnight service to be made this week
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Vehicles moving at 4am at proposed waste site would lead to more noise complaints, say Lib Dems
•Alternatively, you can stay 100% anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. In over 30 years, Crimestoppers charity has always kept its promise of anonymity to everyone who contacts them.