Man bottled at Hatfield McDonald’s
A BOTTLE was smashed into the back of a man’s head during an attack inside a fast food restaurant.
The incident, which happened at McDonald’s Hatfield, at 3.15am on Saturday, started after an argument between two black men and an Asian man and woman.
The 21-year-old Asian man was hit on the back of the head with a bottle and his 21-year-old female friend was also assaulted. The two black men ran off in an unknown direction.
The first offender was described as in his mid 20s, of stocky build and around 6ft tall. He was reported to be clean shaven and to be wearing an Adidas leather jacket, sunglasses at the back of his head and had a gold tooth.
The second offender was described as also in his mid 20s, of slim build with a short beard. He was reported to be wearing a black coat with a red and yellow pattern on the front.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident, which happened within the Galleria complex, on Comet Way, call the police non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?