Man bottled at Hatfield McDonald’s
A BOTTLE was smashed into the back of a man’s head during an attack inside a fast food restaurant.
The incident, which happened at McDonald’s Hatfield, at 3.15am on Saturday, started after an argument between two black men and an Asian man and woman.
The 21-year-old Asian man was hit on the back of the head with a bottle and his 21-year-old female friend was also assaulted. The two black men ran off in an unknown direction.
The first offender was described as in his mid 20s, of stocky build and around 6ft tall. He was reported to be clean shaven and to be wearing an Adidas leather jacket, sunglasses at the back of his head and had a gold tooth.
The second offender was described as also in his mid 20s, of slim build with a short beard. He was reported to be wearing a black coat with a red and yellow pattern on the front.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident, which happened within the Galleria complex, on Comet Way, call the police non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 8 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 9 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 10 Man found with head injuries following assault