Man bottled at Hatfield McDonald’s
A BOTTLE was smashed into the back of a man’s head during an attack inside a fast food restaurant.
The incident, which happened at McDonald’s Hatfield, at 3.15am on Saturday, started after an argument between two black men and an Asian man and woman.
The 21-year-old Asian man was hit on the back of the head with a bottle and his 21-year-old female friend was also assaulted. The two black men ran off in an unknown direction.
The first offender was described as in his mid 20s, of stocky build and around 6ft tall. He was reported to be clean shaven and to be wearing an Adidas leather jacket, sunglasses at the back of his head and had a gold tooth.
The second offender was described as also in his mid 20s, of slim build with a short beard. He was reported to be wearing a black coat with a red and yellow pattern on the front.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident, which happened within the Galleria complex, on Comet Way, call the police non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 8 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images