Man attacked outside Welwyn Garden City pub
A MAN is wanted by police after an assault outside a pub in WGC.
The attack happened on February 20 at The Cork in Howardsgate, but police have only released details this week.
At around 12.30am a 46-year-old man from WGC was punched by another man following an argument between them.
The attacker is described as a white man of slim build, around 6ft tall and in his mid 20s.
He had short dark brown hair and was wearing a blue jumper and jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn