Man arrested after arson in Hatfield
A MAN has been arrested following a suspected arson attack on a car in Hatfield today (Tuesday). Firefighters were called to Bradshaws in the town at 4.15am, where they found a
A MAN has been arrested following a suspected arson attack on a car in Hatfield yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
Firefighters were called to Bradshaws in the town at 4.15am, where they found a Vauxhall Corsa "well alight".
No-one was injured and a hose reel was used to extinguish the flames.
A police spokeswoman confirmed a 25-year-old man from Borehamwood was subsequently arrested on suspicion of both the attempted theft of a motor vehicle and arson.
You may also want to watch:
He is currently being questioned by police.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital