Man arrested after arson in Hatfield
A MAN has been arrested following a suspected arson attack on a car in Hatfield today (Tuesday). Firefighters were called to Bradshaws in the town at 4.15am, where they found a
A MAN has been arrested following a suspected arson attack on a car in Hatfield yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
Firefighters were called to Bradshaws in the town at 4.15am, where they found a Vauxhall Corsa "well alight".
No-one was injured and a hose reel was used to extinguish the flames.
A police spokeswoman confirmed a 25-year-old man from Borehamwood was subsequently arrested on suspicion of both the attempted theft of a motor vehicle and arson.
You may also want to watch:
He is currently being questioned by police.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?