Man arrested after arson in Hatfield
A MAN has been arrested following a suspected arson attack on a car in Hatfield today (Tuesday). Firefighters were called to Bradshaws in the town at 4.15am, where they found a
A MAN has been arrested following a suspected arson attack on a car in Hatfield yesterday (Tuesday) morning.
Firefighters were called to Bradshaws in the town at 4.15am, where they found a Vauxhall Corsa "well alight".
No-one was injured and a hose reel was used to extinguish the flames.
A police spokeswoman confirmed a 25-year-old man from Borehamwood was subsequently arrested on suspicion of both the attempted theft of a motor vehicle and arson.
You may also want to watch:
He is currently being questioned by police.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog