Man admits killing Joanna Yeates
Vincent Tabak has this morning (Thursday) admitted killing landscape architect Joanna Yeates.
Joanna, whose brother Chris lives in Ludwick Way, Welwyn Garden City, went missing in Bristol in December.
Today the siblings’ parents Teresa and David were at the Old Bailey to hear Tabak admit the manslaughter of their 25-year-old daughter.
Tabak, 33, had lived in the same block of flats as Jo in Canynge Road, Bristol, with his girlfriend Tanja Morson.
Miss Morson is a former pupil of Brookmans Park private school, Queenswood, where she studied until 1995.
You may also want to watch:
Tabak, who appeared via video link, denied a charge of murder, but prosecutors have refused to accept his manslaughter plea and a murder trial is expected to go ahead in October.
- 1 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 2 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement