Lord Salisbury becomes Welwyn Garden City charity patron
A WGC-based charity YMCA Central Herts has a new supporter.
Lord Salisbury, owner of Hatfield House, has become a patron for YMCA Central Herts.
Michelle Gray, the YMCA’s head of fundraising and marketing said: “We are delighted that Lord Salisbury has agreed to become a patron and we very much look forward to developing this special relationship over the coming years.”
The Marquis’ first act as patron will be to host a special private viewing of the Henry Moore exhibition currently on show at his 16th century stately home, in support of the YMCA.
The event will take place next Thursday, June 9, starting with a drinks reception at the Old Palace at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
Guests will then be given the opportunity to take a leisurely stroll around the West Gardens and shubbery, and view the 15 momumental works by the late English sculptor.
Tickets costs �20 per person and can be bought at the YMCA’s website or by calling 01707 290717.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows