Lord Brocket’s fourth child is christened
LORD Charles Brocket has revealed to the Welwyn Hatfield Times that he and his wife plan for more children.
The 58-year-old, who celebrated the christening of his six-month-old daughter - Amelia - at St John The Evangelist Church, in Lemsford last month, said he and Harriet cannot “just have the one”.
The former owner of Brocket Hall said: “I would like a boy as well, but I am not fussed in the slightest.
“Just hopefully this christening won’t be the last one.
“This time round everything means a whole lot more.”
You may also want to watch:
Newborn Amelia Florence Elizabeth Brocket – Florence after Charlie’s great-grandmother and Elizabeth after his mother - is Charlie’s fourth child following three, now aged 25 to 18, from his first marriage.
For more on the christening, which Lord Brocket described as “very special”, buy this week’s WHT.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone