Lord Brocket’s fourth child is christened
LORD Charles Brocket has revealed to the Welwyn Hatfield Times that he and his wife plan for more children.
The 58-year-old, who celebrated the christening of his six-month-old daughter - Amelia - at St John The Evangelist Church, in Lemsford last month, said he and Harriet cannot “just have the one”.
The former owner of Brocket Hall said: “I would like a boy as well, but I am not fussed in the slightest.
“Just hopefully this christening won’t be the last one.
“This time round everything means a whole lot more.”
You may also want to watch:
Newborn Amelia Florence Elizabeth Brocket – Florence after Charlie’s great-grandmother and Elizabeth after his mother - is Charlie’s fourth child following three, now aged 25 to 18, from his first marriage.
For more on the christening, which Lord Brocket described as “very special”, buy this week’s WHT.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street