Lord Brocket’s fourth child is christened
LORD Charles Brocket has revealed to the Welwyn Hatfield Times that he and his wife plan for more children.
The 58-year-old, who celebrated the christening of his six-month-old daughter - Amelia - at St John The Evangelist Church, in Lemsford last month, said he and Harriet cannot “just have the one”.
The former owner of Brocket Hall said: “I would like a boy as well, but I am not fussed in the slightest.
“Just hopefully this christening won’t be the last one.
“This time round everything means a whole lot more.”
You may also want to watch:
Newborn Amelia Florence Elizabeth Brocket – Florence after Charlie’s great-grandmother and Elizabeth after his mother - is Charlie’s fourth child following three, now aged 25 to 18, from his first marriage.
For more on the christening, which Lord Brocket described as “very special”, buy this week’s WHT.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals