Deadline approaches for proxy and postal vote registration
- Credit: Archant
The deadline for the council to receive a proxy or postal vote application for next month's local elections is drawing near.
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council is working to ensure that polling stations on May 6 are COVID-secure. However some people may not wish to vote in person.
The deadline for postal vote applications is Tuesday, April 20, while the deadline for proxy votes applications is Tuesday, April 27.
Details on how to apply can be found at www.welhat.gov.uk/elections/faq/post-proxy
If you already have a proxy or postal arrangement in place, and your details have not changed, you do not need to take action.
Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
WHBC chief executive Ka Ng said: “Applying for a postal or proxy vote is a straightforward process so I would urge any resident who is thinking of using either of these methods to apply as soon as possible."
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say