Welwyn Hatfield bin collection dates over Easter holiday
- Credit: Alan Davies
Bin collections in Welwyn Hatfield will be on different days over Easter due to the bank holiday on Monday.
Welwyn Hatfield Council is running a revised collection service over Easter.
So when will my bin be collected?
Residents who normally have their bin collected on Friday (today) will have their bins collected as normal on April 2.
However, collections will be a day later after the Easter weekend.
The bank holiday on Monday puts the whole week's schedule back a day.
So if your normal collection date is Monday, April 5, your bin will be collected on Tuesday, April 6 instead.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 7 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
The knock-on effect is that bins that would normally be collected on Tuesday next week will now be emptied on Wednesday, April 7.
Bins normally collected on Wednesdays will be a day later next week, on Thursday, April 8.
Likewise, Thursday's regular bin collections will be picked up on Friday, April 9.
If your normal collection day is scheduled for Friday, April 9, it will be collected the following day, on Saturday, April 10.
Collections in Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield will return to normal from Monday, April 12, 2021.
To check when your bin is due for collection, visit www.welhat.gov.uk/bin-collections