Living in Potters Bar gives you satisfaction!
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang 'I can t get no satisfaction'. But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar. For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisf
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang "I can't get no satisfaction".
But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar.
For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisfied with the area as a place to live.
The residents' survey, which is conducted every three years, also revealed that 71 per cent of people who live in Hertsmere are happy with the way the borough council runs things, while 60 per cent of respondents believe the council offers a good quality service.
You may also want to watch:
Just over half of people also believe the council offers good value for money.
Council leader Morris Bright said: "This survey gave residents the opportunity to share with us their views about life in the borough and to ensure that our services continue to meet the needs of the local community.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
"I am delighted to see that a high, and increasing, percentage of our residents are satisfied with the way the council runs the borough overall and that people recognise they get great value for money.