Living in Potters Bar gives you satisfaction!
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang 'I can t get no satisfaction'. But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar. For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisf
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang "I can't get no satisfaction".
But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar.
For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisfied with the area as a place to live.
The residents' survey, which is conducted every three years, also revealed that 71 per cent of people who live in Hertsmere are happy with the way the borough council runs things, while 60 per cent of respondents believe the council offers a good quality service.
You may also want to watch:
Just over half of people also believe the council offers good value for money.
Council leader Morris Bright said: "This survey gave residents the opportunity to share with us their views about life in the borough and to ensure that our services continue to meet the needs of the local community.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
"I am delighted to see that a high, and increasing, percentage of our residents are satisfied with the way the council runs the borough overall and that people recognise they get great value for money.