Living in Potters Bar gives you satisfaction!
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang 'I can t get no satisfaction'. But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar. For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisf
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang "I can't get no satisfaction".
But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar.
For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisfied with the area as a place to live.
The residents' survey, which is conducted every three years, also revealed that 71 per cent of people who live in Hertsmere are happy with the way the borough council runs things, while 60 per cent of respondents believe the council offers a good quality service.
Just over half of people also believe the council offers good value for money.
Council leader Morris Bright said: "This survey gave residents the opportunity to share with us their views about life in the borough and to ensure that our services continue to meet the needs of the local community.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 5 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 10 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
"I am delighted to see that a high, and increasing, percentage of our residents are satisfied with the way the council runs the borough overall and that people recognise they get great value for money.