Living in Potters Bar gives you satisfaction!
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang 'I can t get no satisfaction'. But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar. For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisf
ROLLING Stones frontman Mick Jagger famously sang "I can't get no satisfaction".
But he would probably not be lamenting this fact if he lived in Potters Bar.
For an independent survey has revealed that 86 per cent of people who live in the town are satisfied with the area as a place to live.
The residents' survey, which is conducted every three years, also revealed that 71 per cent of people who live in Hertsmere are happy with the way the borough council runs things, while 60 per cent of respondents believe the council offers a good quality service.
You may also want to watch:
Just over half of people also believe the council offers good value for money.
Council leader Morris Bright said: "This survey gave residents the opportunity to share with us their views about life in the borough and to ensure that our services continue to meet the needs of the local community.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 4 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 5 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 6 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
"I am delighted to see that a high, and increasing, percentage of our residents are satisfied with the way the council runs the borough overall and that people recognise they get great value for money.