Lisa Snowdon to be new face of M&S
WGC model and radio presenter Lisa Snowdon is today unveiled as one of the new faces of Marks and Spencer’s womenswear.
The 39-year-old joins M&S stalwart Twiggy, pop star Dannii Minogue, singer-songwriter VV Brown and supermodel Ana Beatriz in a series of new TV commercials filmed to coincide with the launch of the high street chain’s Spring/ Summer 2010 collection.
Lisa, who grew up in WGC and once famously dated Hollywood actor George Clooney, filmed the ads in South Africa last month.
She told the WHT: “I am delighted to have been chosen to be one of the new faces of Marks and Spencer’s womenswear.
“The spring/summer collection is fantastic and there is definitely something for everybody.”
You may also want to watch:
The former Sir Frederic Osborn School pupil made her name in the modelling business, before branching out into TV and radio.
During her career on the catwalk, Lisa has taken part in shoots for fashion magazines Vogue, Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
She has also starred in advertising campaigns for a number of big brands, including Mercedes-Benz, Martini and Gossard.
Away from the modelling industry, Lisa hit the headlines in 2008 when she finished third in the hit BBC TV celebrity show Strictly Come Dancing.
She also presents reality TV show Britain’s Next Top Model and is the current co-host of Capital Radio’s breakfast show alongside broadcaster Johnny Vaughan.