Lisa Snowdon to be new face of M&S
WGC model and radio presenter Lisa Snowdon is today unveiled as one of the new faces of Marks and Spencer’s womenswear.
The 39-year-old joins M&S stalwart Twiggy, pop star Dannii Minogue, singer-songwriter VV Brown and supermodel Ana Beatriz in a series of new TV commercials filmed to coincide with the launch of the high street chain’s Spring/ Summer 2010 collection.
Lisa, who grew up in WGC and once famously dated Hollywood actor George Clooney, filmed the ads in South Africa last month.
She told the WHT: “I am delighted to have been chosen to be one of the new faces of Marks and Spencer’s womenswear.
“The spring/summer collection is fantastic and there is definitely something for everybody.”
You may also want to watch:
The former Sir Frederic Osborn School pupil made her name in the modelling business, before branching out into TV and radio.
During her career on the catwalk, Lisa has taken part in shoots for fashion magazines Vogue, Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
She has also starred in advertising campaigns for a number of big brands, including Mercedes-Benz, Martini and Gossard.
Away from the modelling industry, Lisa hit the headlines in 2008 when she finished third in the hit BBC TV celebrity show Strictly Come Dancing.
She also presents reality TV show Britain’s Next Top Model and is the current co-host of Capital Radio’s breakfast show alongside broadcaster Johnny Vaughan.