Lisa Snowdon to be new face of M&S
WGC model and radio presenter Lisa Snowdon is today unveiled as one of the new faces of Marks and Spencer’s womenswear.
The 39-year-old joins M&S stalwart Twiggy, pop star Dannii Minogue, singer-songwriter VV Brown and supermodel Ana Beatriz in a series of new TV commercials filmed to coincide with the launch of the high street chain’s Spring/ Summer 2010 collection.
Lisa, who grew up in WGC and once famously dated Hollywood actor George Clooney, filmed the ads in South Africa last month.
She told the WHT: “I am delighted to have been chosen to be one of the new faces of Marks and Spencer’s womenswear.
“The spring/summer collection is fantastic and there is definitely something for everybody.”
You may also want to watch:
The former Sir Frederic Osborn School pupil made her name in the modelling business, before branching out into TV and radio.
During her career on the catwalk, Lisa has taken part in shoots for fashion magazines Vogue, Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
She has also starred in advertising campaigns for a number of big brands, including Mercedes-Benz, Martini and Gossard.
Away from the modelling industry, Lisa hit the headlines in 2008 when she finished third in the hit BBC TV celebrity show Strictly Come Dancing.
She also presents reality TV show Britain’s Next Top Model and is the current co-host of Capital Radio’s breakfast show alongside broadcaster Johnny Vaughan.