Limp Bizkit added to Metallica day at Knebworth's Sonisphere Festival
LIMP Bizkit will be Rollin' into Knebworth House for next month's Sonisphere Festival. The chart-topping nu-metal group were last night (Tuesday) added to the inaugural rock event planned for the Hertfordshire stately home on August 1-2. After a storming
LIMP Bizkit will be Rollin' into Knebworth House for next month's Sonisphere Festival.
The chart-topping nu-metal group were last night (Tuesday) added to the inaugural rock event planned for the Hertfordshire stately home on August 1-2.
After a storming set at this year's Download Festival at Donington, Sonisphere organisers have quickly recruited the reformed American band.
Fred Durst and co will perform on the Metallica day - Sunday, August 2 - at Knebworth.
You may also want to watch:
Frontman Durst, famous for his trademark red baseball cap, said: "We are honored to be a part of such an event as Knebworth and even more excited to be returning to England so soon. UK rocks hard!"
Limp Bizkit topped the British charts in 2001 with Rollin' and also had a worldwide smash with Take A Look Around, the theme from Tom Cruise film Mission Impossible 2.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 7 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
Other hits include My Generation and My Way.
More acts have also been added to the Bohemia music stage at Sonisphere.
Blakfish, Failsafe, Flood of Red, Sylosis, Telegraphs, Rise to Remain, and Lauren Harris, fresh from touring with Iron Maiden, have all been added to the Knebworth bill.
* Day tickets for Sonisphere are now available. Go to www.sonispherefestivals.com for more information.