Life in a fishbowl for entrepreneur Matt
AN entrepreneur from Times Territory is preparing to star in a new online reality show about starting up his own business.
Matt Stockman, 27, runs Sharabang Music, an online record label and band management business which specialises in breaking new indie acts into the music scene.
His business is one of three that will be filmed during different stages of development, and then broadcast on website Business in a Fishbowl, which pitches itself as a “Big Brother for the business world”.
Matt, who grew up in New Road, Digswell, but now lives in Nottingham, will be joined in the “fishbowl” by a Mexican food retailer and an online bespoke tailor.
Over time each business will receive advice from celebrity entrepreneurs, business experts and members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m looking forward to this opportunity,” said Matt, a former Stanborough School pupil.
“It’s a great concept and will be really useful for other entrepreneurs in the beginning stages of starting a business.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
“I hope that we can really learn a lot from this experience and I’m excited about the awareness it might bring to my company.”
You can follow Matt’s progress by visiting www.inafishbowl.co.uk