Life in a fishbowl for entrepreneur Matt
AN entrepreneur from Times Territory is preparing to star in a new online reality show about starting up his own business.
Matt Stockman, 27, runs Sharabang Music, an online record label and band management business which specialises in breaking new indie acts into the music scene.
His business is one of three that will be filmed during different stages of development, and then broadcast on website Business in a Fishbowl, which pitches itself as a “Big Brother for the business world”.
Matt, who grew up in New Road, Digswell, but now lives in Nottingham, will be joined in the “fishbowl” by a Mexican food retailer and an online bespoke tailor.
Over time each business will receive advice from celebrity entrepreneurs, business experts and members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m looking forward to this opportunity,” said Matt, a former Stanborough School pupil.
“It’s a great concept and will be really useful for other entrepreneurs in the beginning stages of starting a business.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 4 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 8 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
“I hope that we can really learn a lot from this experience and I’m excited about the awareness it might bring to my company.”
You can follow Matt’s progress by visiting www.inafishbowl.co.uk