Life in a fishbowl for entrepreneur Matt
AN entrepreneur from Times Territory is preparing to star in a new online reality show about starting up his own business.
Matt Stockman, 27, runs Sharabang Music, an online record label and band management business which specialises in breaking new indie acts into the music scene.
His business is one of three that will be filmed during different stages of development, and then broadcast on website Business in a Fishbowl, which pitches itself as a “Big Brother for the business world”.
Matt, who grew up in New Road, Digswell, but now lives in Nottingham, will be joined in the “fishbowl” by a Mexican food retailer and an online bespoke tailor.
Over time each business will receive advice from celebrity entrepreneurs, business experts and members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m looking forward to this opportunity,” said Matt, a former Stanborough School pupil.
“It’s a great concept and will be really useful for other entrepreneurs in the beginning stages of starting a business.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
“I hope that we can really learn a lot from this experience and I’m excited about the awareness it might bring to my company.”
You can follow Matt’s progress by visiting www.inafishbowl.co.uk