Life in a fishbowl for entrepreneur Matt
AN entrepreneur from Times Territory is preparing to star in a new online reality show about starting up his own business.
Matt Stockman, 27, runs Sharabang Music, an online record label and band management business which specialises in breaking new indie acts into the music scene.
His business is one of three that will be filmed during different stages of development, and then broadcast on website Business in a Fishbowl, which pitches itself as a “Big Brother for the business world”.
Matt, who grew up in New Road, Digswell, but now lives in Nottingham, will be joined in the “fishbowl” by a Mexican food retailer and an online bespoke tailor.
Over time each business will receive advice from celebrity entrepreneurs, business experts and members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m looking forward to this opportunity,” said Matt, a former Stanborough School pupil.
“It’s a great concept and will be really useful for other entrepreneurs in the beginning stages of starting a business.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
“I hope that we can really learn a lot from this experience and I’m excited about the awareness it might bring to my company.”
You can follow Matt’s progress by visiting www.inafishbowl.co.uk