Led Zeppelin tribute set to rock the Castle
DESPITE disbanding in 1980, seventies rock legends Led Zeppelin are as popular today as they were in their heyday 30 years ago. Tickets sold out in seconds when they briefly reformed for a charity gig at the O2 in London and two of the original line-up ap
DESPITE disbanding in 1980, seventies rock legends Led Zeppelin are as popular today as they were in their heyday 30 years ago.
Tickets sold out in seconds when they briefly reformed for a charity gig at the O2 in London and two of the original line-up appeared on stage last year alongside the Foo Fighters at Wembley Stadium.
All this is good news for Led Zep tribute band Whole Lotta Led, who are widely regarded as one of the finest in the UK, performing over 100 concerts a year to audiences of all ages.
From humble beginnings 11 years ago, the band have progressed to playing major venues throughout the country, some of which Led Zeppelin themselves actually played.
You may also want to watch:
Whole Lotta Led are not just lookalikes, they concentrate on the music which they perform with enthusiasm and dedication that is second to none.
Their shows consist of songs from the entire Zeppelin catalogue. including the all- time classics Whole Lotta Love and of course Stairway To Heaven.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
Whole Lotta Led are Nick Ferris on guitar, Geoff Hunt on bass, Graham Twist on drums and Lee Addison on vocals and harmonica.
They will be playing at Hertford's Castle Hall next Friday (February 27) at 8pm. Tickets cost �15, box office 01992 531500.