Learn football the Brazilian way in Hatfield during half-term
FUTSAL is set to come to the Hertfordshire Sports Village in Hatfield. Young footballers who dream of becoming the next Robinho or Ronaldinho have the chance to try out Futsal – the same football game which put the Brazilian stars on the path to a profess
FUTSAL is set to come to the Hertfordshire Sports Village in Hatfield.
Young footballers who dream of becoming the next Robinho or Ronaldinho have the chance to try out Futsal - the same football game which put the Brazilian stars on the path to a professional career.
Futsal relies on a smaller and heavier ball than the traditional football.
This half-term holiday Futsal-trained coaches are running a one-day course on Thursday, February 19 from 10am to 3pm for any 10 to 12 year olds keen to improve their football skills.
You may also want to watch:
The event at Herts Sports Village in Hatfield is only one of a number of different sports courses on offer to children during the school holidays.
For the first time Arsenal Ladies' football team will be running a free 90-minute "mini kickers" session for five to eight-year-old girls curious about the game on Friday, February 20.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
A one-day football camp for boys between the ages of eight and 12, run in conjunction with Norwich City Football Club, is also on the half-term timetable.
There is also a goalkeeping skills course for boys aged between eight and 12 who are already playing competitive junior football on Thursday, February 19.
While football dominates the holiday sports camps this half-term, there are also courses in street dancing, trampolining, swimming, climbing and basketball.
For more information contact Hertfordshire Sports Village booking line on 01707 281172.