Lawn company arrives in Welwyn Hatfield
YOU may have noticed a little bit of sunshine creeping through the clouds over Times Territory recently, and usually when that happens, people’s thoughts immediately turn to summer.
Suddenly, you start planning long days outdoors in the garden, when you look despairingly out of the window and see the ravages that winter has wreaked upon your lawn.
Well fear not, lawn treatment company Lawnscience is now open for business in Welwyn Hatfield.
Set up nine years ago in Milton Keynes, Lawnscience offers customers a free, no obligation scientific lawn assessment, and advises them of what treatments are available for their particular patch. Each treatment is bespoke, and no money exchanges hands until after the work is complete.
Now, WGC resident Wes Friedel has snapped up the Welwyn Hatfield Lawnscience franchise with step-dad James Readle, and is ready to get your lawn looking great in time for the sun.
You may also want to watch:
Having worked for a finance company for eight years before the recession hit, Wes decided the time was right for a change of career.
“It was decision time,” said Wes, 29. “I had to decide what I was going to do with my life, so I did a lot of research into franchises and this one stood out.”
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 6 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 7 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 8 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
After months of training, Wes finally launched the business last week.
“I’ve always had an interest in it, but now it’s a bit more extensive,” he added.