Laura Trott is sure hot as she’s voted into FHM’s top 100 sexiest women in the world
- Credit: Archant
WELWYN Wheeler Laura Trott has raced into a top 100 sexiest women in the world list, in lads’ mag FHM.
Olympic double gold medal-winning cyclist Miss Trott, 20, was straight in at number 42, and was just three places behind Team GB teammate Victoria Pendleton.
The annual poll was topped by Hollywood beauty Mila Kunis, with pop princess Rihanna as runner-up.
Other stunners on the hallowed rundown include Kelly Brook, former Corrie star Helen Flanagan and soon-to-be-ex-Coronation Street siren Michelle Keegan.
A light-hearted blurb accompanied a picture of the cyclist in Team GB garb and read: “Laura may have bagged herself two gold medals in the London 2012 Olympics, but as she was stood on the podium receiving her medals, the national anthem blasting out, her expression seemed to say: ‘This is all very well, but when am I gonna be voted into FHM’s 100 Sexiest?’.
“Finally, true glory is hers.”
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 4 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 7 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 10 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"