Last chance to bid for VIP Take That tickets
TODAY (Wednesday) is the final day you can bid for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That. The highest bid for the chance-in-a-lifetime tickets to go behind the scenes and meet the boys at Wembley Stadium currently stands at
TODAY is the final day you can bid for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That.
The highest bid for the chance-in-a-lifetime tickets currently stands at �400.
So if you feel you can beat that offer by 5.30pm today (Wednesday), email email@example.com
The tickets are for the group's concert on Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
They include seeing Take That perform just metres away, with the added incentive of going to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, behind the scenes.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!