Last chance to bid for VIP Take That tickets
TODAY (Wednesday) is the final day you can bid for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That. The highest bid for the chance-in-a-lifetime tickets to go behind the scenes and meet the boys at Wembley Stadium currently stands at
TODAY is the final day you can bid for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That.
The highest bid for the chance-in-a-lifetime tickets currently stands at �400.
So if you feel you can beat that offer by 5.30pm today (Wednesday), email email@example.com
The tickets are for the group's concert on Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
They include seeing Take That perform just metres away, with the added incentive of going to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, behind the scenes.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist