Last chance to bid for VIP Take That tickets
TODAY (Wednesday) is the final day you can bid for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That. The highest bid for the chance-in-a-lifetime tickets to go behind the scenes and meet the boys at Wembley Stadium currently stands at
TODAY is the final day you can bid for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That.
The highest bid for the chance-in-a-lifetime tickets currently stands at �400.
So if you feel you can beat that offer by 5.30pm today (Wednesday), email email@example.com
The tickets are for the group's concert on Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
They include seeing Take That perform just metres away, with the added incentive of going to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen, behind the scenes.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire