Knebworth parent club opens
A NEW club for parents and newborn babies has opened, thanks to a National Lottery grant. The National Childbirth Trust has launched the Cruisers and Crawlers club in Knebworth. Open every Thursday for youngsters up to around 18 months, the group has toy
A NEW club for parents and newborn babies has opened, thanks to a National Lottery grant.
The National Childbirth Trust has launched the Cruisers and Crawlers club in Knebworth.
Open every Thursday for youngsters up to around 18 months, the group has toys for the youngsters and refreshments for mums and dads.
NCT volunteer support worker Rona Mills said: "I was overwhelmed by how many people turned up.
You may also want to watch:
"The babies got to have a nice time and meet other children, but the most important thing is for the parents to get support from each other.
"It can be so isolating and can be a really hard time if it's your first."
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
Entry to the group at Knebworth Village Hall, Park Lane, is by donation with all proceeds going to the local branch of the NCT.
For further details of the new group, and other similar existing groups and services offered by NCT across Welwyn Hatfield, visit www.nctwgc.org.uk or call 0844 243 6316.