Knebworth House gearing up for car shows
PETROLHEADS can gear themselves up for two car shows which come to Times Territory for the first time this month.
Knebworth Park will play host to the back-to-back motor events over the bank holiday weekend.
The Ford and Japanese Auto and Performance Car Show will kick things off at the stately home venue on Sunday.
Yet if car enthusiasts haven’t had their fix, Bank Holiday Monday is packed full with Volksfest and the Knebworth Mini Show.
Classic, modified and performance VWs and Minis will be on show throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
All of the shows will feature club displays, concours, car manufacturer jumbles and trade stands.
Away from the cars, there is a wide range of activities for children with the adventure playground and the Wildness Garden, home to 72 life-size dinosaurs.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Admittance to either show is included in the �8 entrance fee to Knebworth Park and Gardens.
A family ticket is �28 while under-fours go free. Parking on site is free.