Knebworth festival preview
VILLAGERS kick off the week-long Knebworth festival on Saturday with a traditional fete on the green outside St Martin s Church just off London Road. A fun-packed morning of entertainment including
VILLAGERS kick off the week-long Knebworth festival on Saturday with a traditional fete on the green outside St Martin's Church just off London Road.
A fun-packed morning of entertainment including bouncy castle, balloons, Morris dancers, a live jazz band and a barbecue all take place between 10am and 3pm.
The rest of the eight-day festival sees an array of various dance, arts, musical and comedy events.
There are also hypnotherapy and wine-tasting parties too.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Brian Worthington hopes the whole community will get involved.
To see the full programme click on the link below.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton