Knebworth festival preview
VILLAGERS kick off the week-long Knebworth festival on Saturday with a traditional fete on the green outside St Martin s Church just off London Road. A fun-packed morning of entertainment including
VILLAGERS kick off the week-long Knebworth festival on Saturday with a traditional fete on the green outside St Martin's Church just off London Road.
A fun-packed morning of entertainment including bouncy castle, balloons, Morris dancers, a live jazz band and a barbecue all take place between 10am and 3pm.
The rest of the eight-day festival sees an array of various dance, arts, musical and comedy events.
There are also hypnotherapy and wine-tasting parties too.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Brian Worthington hopes the whole community will get involved.
To see the full programme click on the link below.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 7 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 10 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas