Knebworth festival preview
VILLAGERS kick off the week-long Knebworth festival on Saturday with a traditional fete on the green outside St Martin s Church just off London Road. A fun-packed morning of entertainment including
VILLAGERS kick off the week-long Knebworth festival on Saturday with a traditional fete on the green outside St Martin's Church just off London Road.
A fun-packed morning of entertainment including bouncy castle, balloons, Morris dancers, a live jazz band and a barbecue all take place between 10am and 3pm.
The rest of the eight-day festival sees an array of various dance, arts, musical and comedy events.
There are also hypnotherapy and wine-tasting parties too.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser Brian Worthington hopes the whole community will get involved.
To see the full programme click on the link below.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes