Kittens need a home: can you help?
BRANDY and Mandy are a pair of adorable black 12-week-old kittens.
They were taken to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms in April, with their mum Cherish and two litter mates.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Cherish was in a very poor state and unable even to stand on arrival, so they all spent their first week at Wood Street Veterinary Hospital in Barnet receiving treatment.
“Fortunately Cherish made a full recovery and has recently gone to a new home, as have their litter mates.
“Sadly Brandy and Mandy have been left behind.”
You may also want to watch:
The friendly and playful male and female twosome are still waiting to be re-homed.
They are looking to be homed together and with children of primary school age and upwards.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 8 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
The twosome could possibly live with other animals but do require the owner to be home most of the day.
If you can offer the cats a home call the animal centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Brandy and Mandy at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.