Kittens need a home: can you help?
BRANDY and Mandy are a pair of adorable black 12-week-old kittens.
They were taken to RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms in April, with their mum Cherish and two litter mates.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Cherish was in a very poor state and unable even to stand on arrival, so they all spent their first week at Wood Street Veterinary Hospital in Barnet receiving treatment.
“Fortunately Cherish made a full recovery and has recently gone to a new home, as have their litter mates.
“Sadly Brandy and Mandy have been left behind.”
You may also want to watch:
The friendly and playful male and female twosome are still waiting to be re-homed.
They are looking to be homed together and with children of primary school age and upwards.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 10 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
The twosome could possibly live with other animals but do require the owner to be home most of the day.
If you can offer the cats a home call the animal centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Brandy and Mandy at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.