Kitchen fire in Hatfield

PUBLISHED: 11:41 05 September 2016 | UPDATED: 11:41 05 September 2016

A fire broke out in a kitchen in Hatfield

A fire broke out in a kitchen in Hatfield

Archant

Crews from Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City extinguished a fire in a domestic kitchen.

The fire broke out at 8.38pm yesterday, on the ground floor of a property in Crawford Road.

Firefighters used breathing apparatus when entering the heavily smoked logged kitchen, and used a jet to put out the flames.

The fire was out by 9.15pm, and was described as accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times