Keep your eyes peeled for Traitor gig
FANS of metal music should beware, for an evening of treachery lies in store in Hitchin next month. The Eyes of a Traitor are Jack Delany (vocals), Matthew Pugh (guitar), Steve Whitworth (guitar), Paul Waudby (bass) and Sam Brennen (drums). The Herts-base
FANS of metal music should beware, for an evening of treachery lies in store in Hitchin next month.
The Eyes of a Traitor are Jack Delany (vocals), Matthew Pugh (guitar), Steve Whitworth (guitar), Paul Waudby (bass) and Sam Brennen (drums).
The Herts-based five-piece have just released their debut LP, entitled A Clear Perception, and are now touring the UK in support of the record.
The Eyes of a Traitor will be at Club 85 in Hitchin on Friday, March 6 as part of a 13-date cross-country jaunt, which also includes stops in Leeds, Stoke, Norwich and Oxford.
You may also want to watch:
They will be supported at the Whinbush Road venue by Evita, Aortic Dissection, As Winter Burns White and The Haunting of Leica.
The music is set to start at 7.45pm and is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
At the time of going to press, ticket prices have yet to be confirmed.
For more information go to www.myspace.com/theeyesofatraitor