Keep voting for Welwyn Garden City girl to land Best Job in the World
TIME is running out for you to have your say in who gets the Best Job in the World – and Holly Smale is hoping you choose her. The 27-year old from WGC is appealing for the people of Times Territory to help her land the job of her dreams; a six month, �70
TIME is running out for you to have your say in who gets the Best Job in the World - and Holly Smale is hoping you choose her.
The 27-year old from WGC is appealing for the people of Times Territory to help her land the job of her dreams; a six month, �70,000 position as "island caretaker" of the Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
There are only six days to go before the shortlisted candidate with the most online votes wins the "wildcard" nomination and books one of the 11 interview spaces.
But even if Holly doesn't win, your vote still counts - potential employers Tourism Queensland will pick 10 other candidates from the 49 remaining shortlisted, and how popular a candidate proves online could be a deciding factor.
So far Holly has amassed well over 1,000 votes, but at this stage, every single one is crucial.
Holly, of Attimore Close, said: "The support I've had so far from Welwyn Garden has been amazing, but I just need to keep it going for one more week!
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 5 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 8 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 9 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 10 County lines drug dealer jailed for more than seven years
"Every single vote counts, so please keep voting!"
To vote, visit http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/Holly