Keep voting for Welwyn Garden City girl to land Best Job in the World
TIME is running out for you to have your say in who gets the Best Job in the World – and Holly Smale is hoping you choose her. The 27-year old from WGC is appealing for the people of Times Territory to help her land the job of her dreams; a six month, �70
TIME is running out for you to have your say in who gets the Best Job in the World - and Holly Smale is hoping you choose her.
The 27-year old from WGC is appealing for the people of Times Territory to help her land the job of her dreams; a six month, �70,000 position as "island caretaker" of the Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
There are only six days to go before the shortlisted candidate with the most online votes wins the "wildcard" nomination and books one of the 11 interview spaces.
But even if Holly doesn't win, your vote still counts - potential employers Tourism Queensland will pick 10 other candidates from the 49 remaining shortlisted, and how popular a candidate proves online could be a deciding factor.
You may also want to watch:
So far Holly has amassed well over 1,000 votes, but at this stage, every single one is crucial.
Holly, of Attimore Close, said: "The support I've had so far from Welwyn Garden has been amazing, but I just need to keep it going for one more week!
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
"Every single vote counts, so please keep voting!"
To vote, visit http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/Holly