Katie Price coming to Welwyn Garden City
KATIE Price will be coming to WGC later this year.
The ex-glamour model formerly known as Jordan will be visiting WH Smith in The Howard Centre on May 7 to sign copies of her latest book, Paradise.
A thinly-veiled analogy of her own life in the constant glare of the media, Paradise continues the story of model Angel Summer, who has left her husband for another man.
But when her new baseball-playing boyfriend falls into financial difficulties, the couple are forced to star in their own reality TV show.
Price, who is divorced from singer Peter Andre and is filing for divorce from her second husband, cage fighter Alex Reid, will be signing copies of the bestseller from 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
*The Welwyn Hatfield Times will be running a competition nearer the time for one lucky reader to be first in line to meet her.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement