John Lewis in Welwyn Garden City reveals autumn fashion in style
WGC’s landmark store John Lewis will be showcasing the latest groundbreaking Autumn women’s looks with a series of fashion shows on Saturday.
They will run at at 10am, noon, 2pm and 4pm.
A store spokeswoman said: “Catering for all moods and occasions we’ll help you create an individual look, with clothes that will take you from a walk in the country to a smart party in town.
“Showcasing the ‘must have’ pieces for the season, the shows support our national autumn winter advertising campaign.
“Overflowing with traditional tweeds, precise tailoring and cashmere knits, this season the focus is on classic trousers, statement outwear and sublime accessories featuring strongly.
You may also want to watch:
John Lewis Welwyn fashion advisor, Amanda Slader, said: “You’ll find everything you need to refresh and replenish your autumn wardrobe at our fashion shows.”
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 10 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure