John Lewis in Welwyn Garden City reveals autumn fashion in style
WGC’s landmark store John Lewis will be showcasing the latest groundbreaking Autumn women’s looks with a series of fashion shows on Saturday.
They will run at at 10am, noon, 2pm and 4pm.
A store spokeswoman said: “Catering for all moods and occasions we’ll help you create an individual look, with clothes that will take you from a walk in the country to a smart party in town.
“Showcasing the ‘must have’ pieces for the season, the shows support our national autumn winter advertising campaign.
“Overflowing with traditional tweeds, precise tailoring and cashmere knits, this season the focus is on classic trousers, statement outwear and sublime accessories featuring strongly.
You may also want to watch:
John Lewis Welwyn fashion advisor, Amanda Slader, said: “You’ll find everything you need to refresh and replenish your autumn wardrobe at our fashion shows.”
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 9 Hatfield Battle Proms concert is still going ahead as planned this summer
- 10 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes