John Lewis in Welwyn Garden City gets a �2m revamp
THE �2m refurbishment of John Lewis’ women’s fashion and accessory departments will be revealed to the public tomorrow (Thursday) at a celebratory evening.
A designer area including new brands Jigsaw, Oasis, and Nine West, a denim wall and contemporary fixtures for jewellery and accessories, all feature as part of the revamp at the WGC department store.
The section will be launched with live music and refreshments from 5pm to 8pm. Fashion advisers will be on hand to give out their best hints and tips and to chat about the new brands.
Kate Adams, operations manager (fashion), said: “Partners are really excited about the refurbishment and the great new brands that will now be available in WGC.
“We are now putting the finishing touches to the departments and they are going to look fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
“The new areas will have different zones for designer, classic, contemporary and denim products, making it an even better place to shop.”
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust