John Lewis in Welwyn Garden City gets a �2m revamp
THE �2m refurbishment of John Lewis’ women’s fashion and accessory departments will be revealed to the public tomorrow (Thursday) at a celebratory evening.
A designer area including new brands Jigsaw, Oasis, and Nine West, a denim wall and contemporary fixtures for jewellery and accessories, all feature as part of the revamp at the WGC department store.
The section will be launched with live music and refreshments from 5pm to 8pm. Fashion advisers will be on hand to give out their best hints and tips and to chat about the new brands.
Kate Adams, operations manager (fashion), said: “Partners are really excited about the refurbishment and the great new brands that will now be available in WGC.
“We are now putting the finishing touches to the departments and they are going to look fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
“The new areas will have different zones for designer, classic, contemporary and denim products, making it an even better place to shop.”
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 9 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 10 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched