John Lewis in Welwyn Garden City gets a �2m revamp
THE �2m refurbishment of John Lewis’ women’s fashion and accessory departments will be revealed to the public tomorrow (Thursday) at a celebratory evening.
A designer area including new brands Jigsaw, Oasis, and Nine West, a denim wall and contemporary fixtures for jewellery and accessories, all feature as part of the revamp at the WGC department store.
The section will be launched with live music and refreshments from 5pm to 8pm. Fashion advisers will be on hand to give out their best hints and tips and to chat about the new brands.
Kate Adams, operations manager (fashion), said: “Partners are really excited about the refurbishment and the great new brands that will now be available in WGC.
“We are now putting the finishing touches to the departments and they are going to look fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
“The new areas will have different zones for designer, classic, contemporary and denim products, making it an even better place to shop.”
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced