Joanna Yeates’ funeral attended by Welwyn Garden City relatives
THE funeral for murdered landscape architect Joanna Yeates took place on Friday.
Her relatives from WGC, brother Chris, his partner Alla Ritch and Alla’s son, attended the service in the village of Ampfield in Hampshire.
They are pictured with Joanna’s parents David and Theresa Yeates.
Around 300 people were present at the service led by the vicar of Ampfield, the Rev Peter Gilks at St Mark’s Church, where Joanna was Christened.
*On the same day, former Brookmans Park pupil Tanja Morson visited her boyfriend Vincent Tabak in prison.
You may also want to watch:
Tabak is accused of Joanna’s murder and is currently remanded in custody awaiting trial.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images