Jo Yeates murder case: Welwyn Garden City man’s fresh appeal
A MONTH on since Joanna Yeates went missing, her family have made a further appeal for those responsible for her murder to come forward.
Joined by Jo's brother Chris Yeates, from WGC, parents Teresa and David braved television cameras on Monday, a month after the 25-year-old was last seen alive in Clifton, Bristol.
Teresa said: "We spend much of our time – as I imagine most of the country does – thinking of scenarios which took Jo, alive in her flat, to being found dead by the side of a country lane.
"These scenarios change as events unfold, and new facts are made available.
"Nearly the whole country has been moved by the tragic events surrounding Jo's murder."
You may also want to watch:
Teresa said: "Many of us are 'armchair detectives', but if this activity triggers anything please come forward.
"If you do know something and you do not come forward you are consciously hampering the apprehension of Jo's killer or killers and the perpetrator is still free.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 8 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
"You will also be prolonging the torment of Jo's family and friends."
Chris, from Ludwick Way, WGC, was joined by Jo's boyfriend Greg Reardon, during the televised appeal.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0845 456 7000