Jingle all the way at Welwyn Garden City fun run
DON’T forget the annual Isabel Hospice Bells and Bows Fun Run/Walk takes place at Stanborough Lakes, WGC, on Sunday.
Sponsored by John Lewis and supported by the Welwyn Hatfield Times and Old Knebworth-based Jack FM, participants can choose to run 5k, or walk (or even run!) a 4k route.
And while fancy dress is optional, it is encouraged!
Organiser Julie North said: “This is different to your normal Santa run as we encourage runners and walkers to dress up in any festively-inspired outfit they like.
“That could be a fairy, a Christmas tree, or a reindeer.
You may also want to watch:
“People always make a real effort with their costumes and there will be spot prizes on the day, judged by Michael Burn from John Lewis and Terry Mitchinson, editor of the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
The 5k run starts at 11am, with the 4k version getting under way at noon.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
Registration opens at 10am, and entry costs �12 (free for under-16s).
You can also enter in advance by calling the fundraising team on 01707 382500 or downloading an application form by clicking the above link.