Jingle all the way at Welwyn Garden City fun run
DON’T forget the annual Isabel Hospice Bells and Bows Fun Run/Walk takes place at Stanborough Lakes, WGC, on Sunday.
Sponsored by John Lewis and supported by the Welwyn Hatfield Times and Old Knebworth-based Jack FM, participants can choose to run 5k, or walk (or even run!) a 4k route.
And while fancy dress is optional, it is encouraged!
Organiser Julie North said: “This is different to your normal Santa run as we encourage runners and walkers to dress up in any festively-inspired outfit they like.
“That could be a fairy, a Christmas tree, or a reindeer.
You may also want to watch:
“People always make a real effort with their costumes and there will be spot prizes on the day, judged by Michael Burn from John Lewis and Terry Mitchinson, editor of the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
The 5k run starts at 11am, with the 4k version getting under way at noon.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
Registration opens at 10am, and entry costs �12 (free for under-16s).
You can also enter in advance by calling the fundraising team on 01707 382500 or downloading an application form by clicking the above link.