Jewellery taken in Hatfield burglary
JEWELLERY was snatched in a raid on a Hatfield home.
A platinum ring with an amethyst stone, a platinum ring inset with ruby and diamonds, a heart-shaped gold pendant with diamonds, a gold signet ring and an 18 carat gold Omega watch were taken.
The burglars also took a number of electrical items after breaking into the house, in Mount Pleasant Lane, between 10.15am and 4pm on Monday last week.
Police said the thieves had got into the house through the back garden, having jumped over the gate.
Detective constable Glen Turrell-Oldacre, said: “I am interested in speaking to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen the incident take place or perhaps saw someone acting suspiciously.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to speak to anyone who has been offered for sale any items similar to the descriptions above.”
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire