Jewellery taken in Hatfield burglary
JEWELLERY was snatched in a raid on a Hatfield home.
A platinum ring with an amethyst stone, a platinum ring inset with ruby and diamonds, a heart-shaped gold pendant with diamonds, a gold signet ring and an 18 carat gold Omega watch were taken.
The burglars also took a number of electrical items after breaking into the house, in Mount Pleasant Lane, between 10.15am and 4pm on Monday last week.
Police said the thieves had got into the house through the back garden, having jumped over the gate.
Detective constable Glen Turrell-Oldacre, said: “I am interested in speaking to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen the incident take place or perhaps saw someone acting suspiciously.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to speak to anyone who has been offered for sale any items similar to the descriptions above.”
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?