Jewellery taken in Hatfield burglary
JEWELLERY was snatched in a raid on a Hatfield home.
A platinum ring with an amethyst stone, a platinum ring inset with ruby and diamonds, a heart-shaped gold pendant with diamonds, a gold signet ring and an 18 carat gold Omega watch were taken.
The burglars also took a number of electrical items after breaking into the house, in Mount Pleasant Lane, between 10.15am and 4pm on Monday last week.
Police said the thieves had got into the house through the back garden, having jumped over the gate.
Detective constable Glen Turrell-Oldacre, said: “I am interested in speaking to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen the incident take place or perhaps saw someone acting suspiciously.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to speak to anyone who has been offered for sale any items similar to the descriptions above.”
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas