Jewellery taken in Hatfield burglary
JEWELLERY was snatched in a raid on a Hatfield home.
A platinum ring with an amethyst stone, a platinum ring inset with ruby and diamonds, a heart-shaped gold pendant with diamonds, a gold signet ring and an 18 carat gold Omega watch were taken.
The burglars also took a number of electrical items after breaking into the house, in Mount Pleasant Lane, between 10.15am and 4pm on Monday last week.
Police said the thieves had got into the house through the back garden, having jumped over the gate.
Detective constable Glen Turrell-Oldacre, said: “I am interested in speaking to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen the incident take place or perhaps saw someone acting suspiciously.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to speak to anyone who has been offered for sale any items similar to the descriptions above.”
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping