Italian market returns to Welwyn Garden City
SAMPLE authentic treats when the popular Italian market returns to WGC town centre tomorrow (Friday). There will be an extensive range of fine products to purchase, including pasta, olives, wines, cheeses, and fresh breads. Town centre manager
SAMPLE authentic treats when the popular Italian market returns to WGC town centre tomorrow (Friday).
There will be an extensive range of fine products to purchase, including pasta, olives, wines, cheeses, and fresh breads.
Town centre manager Nicola Kane said: "The Italian market always proves extremely popular and I'm pleased we're hosting it once again.
"The range of treats and traditional delicacies on show are absolutely delicious and they aren't commonly available locally, that's why the market is so popular."
You may also want to watch:
Ms Kane added: "Now, more than ever, the market needs local support - but the delights available should prove excuse enough to visit!"
The market is open from 10am until 5pm tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw