It's the time of the Four Seasons for tribute act
IF the sound of Sherry has you reaching for the high notes, if Bye Bye Baby makes you feel sentimental, then you ve probably fallen for the unusual vocal charms of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. And, given that you can t now see the originals, maybe
IF the sound of Sherry has you reaching for the high notes, if Bye Bye Baby makes you feel sentimental, then you've probably fallen for the unusual vocal charms of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
And, given that you can't now see the originals, maybe you'd settle for Big Girls Don't Cry - named after another hit by the long-lived US vocal group.
The show comes to Broxbourne Civic Hall, next Sunday, March 1, at 7.30pm, featuring the Eastcoast Boys in the role of the hitmakers whose back catalogue includes romantic ballads and disco hits, with such gems as Grease Is The Word, Stay, Silence is Golden, Working My Way Back to You Babe and Oh What a Night.
Tickets for the show cost �16 for the terraces and �14 for the stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Broxbourne Civic Hall get a 10 per cent discount.
Box office if 01992 441946, or call at Broxbourne Civic Hall or any one stop shop or book online at www.broxbourne.gov.uk/whatson
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
- 9 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 10 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years