It's the time of the Four Seasons for tribute act
IF the sound of Sherry has you reaching for the high notes, if Bye Bye Baby makes you feel sentimental, then you ve probably fallen for the unusual vocal charms of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. And, given that you can t now see the originals, maybe
IF the sound of Sherry has you reaching for the high notes, if Bye Bye Baby makes you feel sentimental, then you've probably fallen for the unusual vocal charms of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
And, given that you can't now see the originals, maybe you'd settle for Big Girls Don't Cry - named after another hit by the long-lived US vocal group.
The show comes to Broxbourne Civic Hall, next Sunday, March 1, at 7.30pm, featuring the Eastcoast Boys in the role of the hitmakers whose back catalogue includes romantic ballads and disco hits, with such gems as Grease Is The Word, Stay, Silence is Golden, Working My Way Back to You Babe and Oh What a Night.
Tickets for the show cost �16 for the terraces and �14 for the stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Broxbourne Civic Hall get a 10 per cent discount.
Box office if 01992 441946, or call at Broxbourne Civic Hall or any one stop shop or book online at www.broxbourne.gov.uk/whatson
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire