It's the time of the Four Seasons for tribute act
IF the sound of Sherry has you reaching for the high notes, if Bye Bye Baby makes you feel sentimental, then you ve probably fallen for the unusual vocal charms of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. And, given that you can t now see the originals, maybe
IF the sound of Sherry has you reaching for the high notes, if Bye Bye Baby makes you feel sentimental, then you've probably fallen for the unusual vocal charms of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
And, given that you can't now see the originals, maybe you'd settle for Big Girls Don't Cry - named after another hit by the long-lived US vocal group.
The show comes to Broxbourne Civic Hall, next Sunday, March 1, at 7.30pm, featuring the Eastcoast Boys in the role of the hitmakers whose back catalogue includes romantic ballads and disco hits, with such gems as Grease Is The Word, Stay, Silence is Golden, Working My Way Back to You Babe and Oh What a Night.
Tickets for the show cost �16 for the terraces and �14 for the stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Broxbourne Civic Hall get a 10 per cent discount.
Box office if 01992 441946, or call at Broxbourne Civic Hall or any one stop shop or book online at www.broxbourne.gov.uk/whatson
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton