It's panto season again as Aladdin comes to town
PANTO season has left us behind for another year… oh no it hasn t! For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin – The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week. And there s a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out
PANTO season has left us behind for another year... oh no it hasn't!
For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin - The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week.
And there's a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out for in the specially-adapted version.
The lead role belongs to Jack Kirby, a 20-year-old from Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside him is 15-year-old Jessica Journo.
The Tewin teen, who is currently studying at the English Youth Ballet, stars as the leading lady, Princess Jasmine.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
Another 15-year-old, Dame Alice Owen's schoolboy Connor Creeley, adds an evil touch to the production, as Kazeer.
The show opens at the Wyllyotts Theatre next Thursday, March 19 and runs until the Saturday.
Tickets cost �10 adults, �8 concessions.