It's panto season again as Aladdin comes to town
PANTO season has left us behind for another year… oh no it hasn t! For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin – The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week. And there s a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out
PANTO season has left us behind for another year... oh no it hasn't!
For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin - The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week.
And there's a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out for in the specially-adapted version.
The lead role belongs to Jack Kirby, a 20-year-old from Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside him is 15-year-old Jessica Journo.
The Tewin teen, who is currently studying at the English Youth Ballet, stars as the leading lady, Princess Jasmine.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
Another 15-year-old, Dame Alice Owen's schoolboy Connor Creeley, adds an evil touch to the production, as Kazeer.
The show opens at the Wyllyotts Theatre next Thursday, March 19 and runs until the Saturday.
Tickets cost �10 adults, �8 concessions.