It's panto season again as Aladdin comes to town
PANTO season has left us behind for another year… oh no it hasn t! For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin – The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week. And there s a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out
PANTO season has left us behind for another year... oh no it hasn't!
For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin - The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week.
And there's a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out for in the specially-adapted version.
The lead role belongs to Jack Kirby, a 20-year-old from Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside him is 15-year-old Jessica Journo.
The Tewin teen, who is currently studying at the English Youth Ballet, stars as the leading lady, Princess Jasmine.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
Another 15-year-old, Dame Alice Owen's schoolboy Connor Creeley, adds an evil touch to the production, as Kazeer.
The show opens at the Wyllyotts Theatre next Thursday, March 19 and runs until the Saturday.
Tickets cost �10 adults, �8 concessions.