Is this a UFO over Hatfield House?
TAKE a good look at this picture. What do you see in the top right hand corner? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is it further evidence that Times Territory is the destination of choice for visiting life forms from another planet? Reader Chris Middleton s
TAKE a good look at this picture. What do you see in the top right hand corner?
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is it further evidence that Times Territory is the destination of choice for visiting life forms from another planet?
Reader Chris Middleton sent in this snap of a UFO flying over Hatfield House after reading about a similar sighting earlier this month in WGC.
"It made no noise and I didn't see it until I put the image on my computer," he said.
You may also want to watch:
Chris had the image examined by professional photographers, and said none of them could explain the object.
The Welwyn & Hatfield Times asked its own expert from the University of Hertfordshire to study the picture.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
To find out what they thought, read tomorrow's edition of The Welwyn & Hatfield Times.